01469 577000 | email@example.com | Eastfield Road, South Killingholme, Immingham, North Lincolnshire, DN40 3DQ
Together with our partners, Trailer Trans operates in Northern Germany and Holland with a modern fleet of Krone Profi Liner trailers.
These trailers have been built to our own specifications in Germany by Krone Trailers GmbH, using our years of experience and technical knowledge to create the perfect fleet for our needs.
This fleet is regularly added to and we have a programme of trailer replacement in place to ensure all of our vehicles meet current safety and road standards.
The trailers are built to the highest specification, with all new trailers including:
- An internal load area of 13.620mm x 2.480mm
- Front side access height of 2.650mm
- Rear and side access height of 2.700mm
- GPS tracking anywhere in the world
- 17 fixed tension belts for load securing (LC: 2500daN)
- Load securing corner boards / protectors
- Rubber anti-slip mats
- Aluminium side doors, for added load protection
- Wooden side boards
- “Theft protection” material used for canopies
All of our trailers are constructed to enable a gross unit/trailer weight of 44,000kgs, allowing us to carry up to circa 29,000kgs cargo weight comfortably to most destinations directly in Northern Germany, with other area exceptions limiting us to 41,000kgs gross (25,000kgs cargo weight).
All trailers are fitted as standard with a modern GPS tracking device, allowing us to give both accurate estimated arrival times for collections and deliveries, and also track high value cargo for added security.
If you have any questions about our fleet, and the services we can provide, please get in touch.